It is not hard to get caught up in a moment and lose sight of one's goals. With all the excitement of having my own blog I forgot that the end goal was a paper! There really is no excuse, but 10 hour days at work combined with school and sports makes for a very hectic life.
So, now that I remember I need to write a paper for this I need sources. A good source can make or break a paper. Which makes picking them very hard and stressful(at least for me). I'm thinking that since this is a political blog my sources need to represent both sides of the political argument while showing which side I think is right. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion as long as it is grounded in facts and not emotion.
I think good sources would be blogs by well known political people, from both sides of the aisle, written on the same topic. This would show how two different people can have different opinions based on their readings of the same facts. It would be a good representation to show the reader that they must find the facts out on their own because neither side will give you the 100% truth.
Until next time be safe and make sure you register to vote!
I agree that it would be great for you to have sources that are part of your topic (political). You can choose to have sources on a variety of sides of the political spectrum (this would clue readers into the breadth of your community). But you can also choose to tighten the community a bit, to show a depth of one specific point of view. Each position is valid. I look forward to seeing what you come up with...
ReplyDelete