Well that seems to be the story of my life. I completely forgot about this final blog. I'm here now though, just a day late.
I can not believe that this is my last blog. The time has flown by. This has been a great experience that I would not trade for anything. That being said, this will be my last blog post. It has been a wonderful learning experience but it was just that, a learning experience. I have learned a lot this semester and that knowledge will help me in the future. Coming into this most of my writing was technical writing and not academic writing. Believe it or not they are completely different. Technical writing is almost like writing directions and academic writing is proving a point. After these 15 or 16 weeks I believe I am a more well rounded writer with a few more tools in my toolbox.
As I said this is my last post. Take it easy everyone and look for me in the 2020 Olympics.
No comments:
Post a Comment